Secure on-line interface of patient medication information via WebConnect:
- Share data electronically between your facility and us.
- View and update resident profiles.
- Review and print patient prescriptions.
- Refill prescriptions (bar-code scanning for safety and efficiency).
- Send electronic messages between the pharmacy and your facility.
- Discontinuation of medications.
- Check for drug interactions.
- View and print medication specific literature.
All new orders are quadruple checked by a pharmacist before dispensing, twice before processing, then twice before packaging.
HIPPA Compliant Efficiency via Docutrack:
- Working in a paperless environment.
- Faster order processing.
- Instant information retrieval.
- Personalized service.
- Streamlined communication.
- Increase reliability.
- No lost faxes.
- Higher level of security.
EMR interface capability (SigmaCare, PointClickCare, PrecisionCare, or your software of choice).
GPS tracking via DeliveryTrack.
Our versatile clinical management system will automatically add new prescriptions to the patient profile.
Immediate screening will check for drug to drug interactions, therapeutic duplications, drug disease contraindications, drug allergies, drug-food precautions, adult min-max dose checking and geriatric precautions.
Multiple deliveries and 24/7/365 support (including STAT orders).
We stand proud knowing we did not miss a single delivery during Hurricane Sandy or it’s aftermath.
On-going training and educational courses to improve the safety and health of your residents.
Pharmacist consultant services:
- Medication regimen review to recommend more appropriate choices, including discontinuation of unnecessary medications, poly-pharmacy, and cost containment alternatives.
- MARs and medication cart audits.
- Conduct initial and subsequent ongoing clinical education seminars for your staff.
- Nutrition assessment and support services.
Each facility is assigned an experienced client success manager who is solely dedicated to ensuring you are receiving the support & tools needed to achieve your goals.
Precision LTC Pharmacy will gladly participate in quality assurance (QA) and performance improvement (PI) meetings to maintain and improve resident-centered care at your facility.
Precision LTC Pharmacy will provide a dedicated prior-authorization liaison to assist with all drugs that are not covered by the insurance plan.
Cost containment and formulary management programs to generate cost savings for your facility:
- High cost alert notifications.
- Complimentary medication carts, fax machines and scanners.
- Competitive over-the-counter (OTC) pricing.
- IV certification classes.
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Friday||7AM – 12AM|
|Saturday - Sunday||7AM – 7PM|
Schedule a Consultation
- Address 69 Allen Blvd., Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (516) 466-7700
- Fax (516) 487-8729